RPP: Reference Phono Amplifier
This stunning new phono preamp is the best sounding and most versatile phono stage Roksan has ever produced. The aim of the RPP was to further develop the sonic achievements of the renowned previous Roksan Reference Phono Stage. The highest possible quality components are used throughout the circuit to ensure the ultimate sound quality. The result is a highly detailed and insightful performance, which possesses bass weight and involving rhythmic speed along with upper frequency sweetness and a wide, deep soundstage. Designed to match the current Caspian M series, it fits perfectly, both sonically and aesthetically, into any current Roksan high-end system.
- Compatible with both Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridge designs
- Three switchable gain level settings.
- Top-level audiophile grade components used throughout
- Feature dedicated DS1.5 power supply module to feed a smooth, high-quality DC signal to the phono amplifier module
- High quality Caspian M Series chassis and front plate design.
||MM:40.6dB @ 1kHz
MC1:56dB @ 1kHz
MC2:65.5dB @ 1kHz
||MM:>89dB AWTD (ref. 5.0 mV)
MC1:>79dB AWTD (ref. 5.0 mV)
MC2:>70dB AWTD (ref. 5.0mV)
||26dB All Settings
|Voltage Supply Requires:
||+26, 0, -26 Vdc (DS1.5)